View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #26
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Blue Ninja 250R, Yamaha SRV250

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0hans View Post
... the trim table is completely blank...

...I do notice a difference between before and after installing it, but the maps don't show any "trim" from the auto tune.
Totally Basic thing, but I have to check --> You are choosing GET MAP or GET TABLE when you open the map,right? NOT open map.

Okay, now that that's out of the way...

Well, in that picture your AutoTune is NOT running. (Note the light on the bottom, 3rd from the right is not on) This could be due to your low RPM, so to check do this:

1. Make sure the bike is running and has warmed up for at least a couple of minutes.
2. In your target AFR table, set a value at 0% throttle at the 1250 and 1500 RPM ranges. (If your bike is idling around 1480 like in the picture.) Anything will do, you just want the AutoTune to come on and try adjusting your idle AFR.
3. Hit the send table button, (and even send map to make sure) then verify that the table was sent. (Should say - "Table sent successfully" or something like that at the bottom of the screen)

The AutoTune Running light should then come on, even at idle. (Make sure to undo the change when you are done.)

I notice your AFR reading is showing 0.00 as well. Have you just started the bike in this picture?

How have you set up the O2 sensor start-up time? Is it according to time or temperature? If it is set to start up by temperature, and you haven't made those wiring and setting changes on the Power Commander that could be the problem. This MAY also explain why you feel a difference, but get no readings on the trim table - because it is trying to improve your AFR though it isn't actually taking readings yet. (Is that even possible?)