View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2022, 11:03 AM   #28
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Boy that is the Truth ! the geologists or farm experts have been saying that the Aquifer that feeds the mid west is dropping so fast that it is scary
one of the reasons lake mead is so low as well. All of the lakes in California are extremally low and it will take a good long wet winter to refill them and we are not likely to get that according to the weather guys instead they say we are more than likely heading into another 10 year long drought ! and that could break the americian bread basket completely... no water for the crops !
so just plane o'l bread may become a rare comody in the future !
i remember a few years back you could not find bread under $5.00 a loaf and it was a short loaf ! so we made our own bread.... I think that will repeat in a few years !
it's no doubt that the weather patterns are changing but the question is what are they changing too ???? could they possibly be changing to make the Sahara desert green again ? it's possible ! but what will that do to life here?
at one time long ago the central valley of California was all sand doons... that
would be very bad , but I have a gut feeling that that is in our future again!
.... I've heard it said that the central valley of California would have ALREADY
have turned to a parched desert, but the irrigation hasn't allowed that to happen....Yet but when the lakes dry up there will be no more Irrigation to be had ! .... its impossible to say what the future holds, but it's easy to say it won't be good ! LOL....
Bob......