View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2016, 04:04 AM   #37
juliusmichaelhonrada
ninjette.org guru

Name: Julius Michael

Motorcycle(s): GPX250-RII

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
No one has dedicated more determination & effort despite a lack of resources towards their Ninja to resuscitate it from the dead than you sir. If you devote as much effort and dedication towards your school studies; you will be recognized as the student most determined to succeed despite whatever your final results may be!
Btw thank you for telling me to give up you are right i cant fix this bike without money, i truly enjoyed everything i learned so many things, that alone is enough even though i haven't made her in perfect condition , for the last 3 months maybe i only had 50 kilometers with her but still i enjoyed every bit , its my 1st time to ride any bike with more than 1 cylinder, i had ridden 220cc single cylinders but the top speed is just 120km/h , unlike this ninja which can go more at this condition she did not disappoint me the power and acceleration.. About the studies , no worries as i am one of the best in my class (computer science), while fixing the ninja in the morning , and im programming/coding in the night. I can say this year is the most productive year of my life , i have learned so many things in a very short span of time of course with the help of this forum . Thanks all
juliusmichaelhonrada is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.