View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #486
SafetyPaws
ninjette.org member

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Talking

When my sisters and I were little we used to play with these little wishing trolls. All the different trolls had different color hair, and as kids you guys can guess what we named the troll with blue hair? Bluey. And that would leave the troll with green hair to Greeny.. And if there were two green trolls, you guessed it Greeny2. Kids have the greatest naming conventions.

My brother got a synergy green Camaro before I got my bike and we joke around and call her Greeny. He does not like it but the name is there. When I got my first bike is was the lime green ninja. She became Greeny2. Then we were building a computer and we got a Nvidia special edition case, and she was green with green leds. She did not become Greeny3, I tried to be clever and called her GreenyCubed.. And then I got my current bike and she was the fourth installment. Trying to be a little bit more clever I called her GreenyCarrotFour. The carrot is the exponential notation symbol, so Greeny to the fourth power. All of this is just being silly and making fun of how we used to think as children. Everytime my sisters and I call the items by the Greeny names we laugh and chuckle. My older brothers also laugh, but at us not at the names.

its a little silly but so far so good, btw the candy lime green color is amazing!
SafetyPaws is offline   Reply With Quote