View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #106
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

I just recently purchased a Ninja 250r over the CBR 250. While I did end up buying used, I was open to buying new for a CBR since they're a good deal for the price. I ended up going with the Ninja over the CBR for various reasons that I'm sure might not matter to other buyers, such as performance and looks. Fuel injection didn't really seem like a must have for me and while the new dash was nice, it seemed the Ninja 250 had more to offer performance wise. Just offering a recent buyer's perspective since Chris brought it up.

I think it can go a lot of different ways. If the buyer has done their research, they may opt for the Ninja 250r or go for the CBR 250 depending on what really matters to them. If they go in with no research, again, it could go either way. The looks of the Ninja could sway them to go for that first or they might end up going with the CBR 250 because it's the 'better buy'. I do agree with D that EFI and a new Dash would make the Ninja 250r a very hard bike to contend with, with the exception of those people who actually like how the CBR looks. Do I think it'll happen anytime soon? Probably not.