View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 2001

Mad lady at traffic light

For the first time in my 10 months of riding I finally get a sport biker to say high with his throttle. Nothing special there but it cheered me up a little bit.

So just now I was at a red light and lane split while all traffic was stopped. I got in front of a middle aged lady in a black SUV and stopped. She loses it and whips around me past the white line while the light is still red. I shake my head a little bit a little disappointed. I get a little ticked and I know she's pissed so I give her a couple beeps and wave my fingers at her while she looks at me through her side view mirror. She yells something to herself and the light changes green.

She doesn't budge so I make things akward for her by playing some music for her with my horn and she jets it down the road. I make sure to drive by her and blow her a kiss and this ticks her off enough to start chasing me down the road 60+ mph! I get to my turn and make it real quick getting in between incoming traffic so she can't get my plates. She makes the turn too but loses me in a shopping center...... Yeah I lane split. Wah Wah. Big deal. Crazies like these should not have drivers licenses. She could have easily rear ended me when I was coming to a stop at the turn or swiped me at the initial stop.

My question is is there anything I should do to clear my name or even report her? Or should I just drop it and chalk it up to the consequences of riding a bike? I am gonna continue to lane split. I am not a reckless driver I just know I am not getting in anyone's way or slowing traffic down so I'll take the hit if I get caught.
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng is offline   Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.