View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2016, 04:06 AM   #12
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann View Post
Thanks, I rode liter bike for over 30 years and decided to get a 250 in 2011. I never regretted that decision, racing at this level is awesome.
Hello @Swann ,
My wife is Philippino and her family has a lot of land in the Balamban province of Cebu close to the HUGE ship yard there. We are planning on building a new home on some of the land but with the $$$$ being earned in the Ship Yard, the entire area is really getting a little overdeveloped for our taste. We may buy some land a little bit down the road towards Toledo City. I will PM you when we are heading to the Philippines next year and let you know where we will be traveling around. Last time there we went to Boracai and will most likely go there again next trip. I would love to meet you (and any forum member) in person and I think you would like my wife. She has tackled a few tracks herself on her Ninja 250! I don't have a really good pic of her bike but it is the only non-Ducati in the pictures I posted and then a pic of her. Please DO post some race videos and I hope to ride with you someday!

Ant

The "FILA DUCATI" is what my bike will look like for this season at the track
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ducati_999F03FILA.jpg (115.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Bikes in cellar.jpg (85.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Wife in Gear.jpg (70.6 KB, 3 views)
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote