View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2016, 04:12 AM   #14
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann View Post
Sweet bike, I understand that that is one of the best handling Ducati's.

The only sizable tracks in the country are on the island of Luzon, that would be BRC & CIS. Hopefully we can do a trackday together one day.

BRC costs $31.00 a day, while CIS costs $52.00, but i would suggest renting a paddock in CIS too.

I would really have to rent a "Garage" space in the paddock, I would melt wearing leathers in the sun! I lose a few pounds every track day no matter how much I try to drink because I sweat even in 60 degree weather! Do they rent all the things you need for a track day? I currently live in the USA. but I will be in the Philippines next fall (2017) and will not have a bike and trying to bring my leathers would leave little space in my luggage for other clothes. I would need a bike, leathers and a few other things. I already discussed this with my wife and we think it might just make for a great part of our vacation. I may be able to borrow a bike from family but getting a bike from Cebu to Manila would be tough. From one island to another is not an issue if they are close but I think it would take several days for a boat to go from Cebu to the capitol to deliver a bike. We flew to Boracai last time which took over an hour and that is not even half way to Manila. I will PM you later to discuss further questions as the date gets closer.

I would really love to do a track day(s) in the Southern Hemisphere!

PS: I would want to ride a 250 or RC390 there, I will leave all my bigger bikes at home!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote