View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #41
Too40gawlf
ninjette.org guru

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Super Sherpa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfh4xx View Post
Too40, you know nothing about the conflict do you?
They young aren't mad because they dont get a "free ride", their pissed because they have no future. They will have no chance to even work a job.
Do you know why?
The retirement age that was upped is being upped again, meaning that older people have to work harder and longer for their pensions and retirement and as such those jobs are not opening to the young people who have the new education and a whole life ahead of them.
The old are getting screwed another 5-10 years and the young dont even get a chance.
Everyone is pissed, add the economic situation and you get this flare up.

Quit ranting and think for a moment about all sides of the issue.
The cop is doing his job yes, and as I covered in another recent thread, thats HIS CHOICE.
If a cop dont want to be pelted with Molotovs then perhaps consider another occupation.
I'll continue laughing and saying OH DAMN at pictures like this.

p.s. I like that you condemn students for trying to find their future by rioting, and yet you say that you'll shoot KIDS IN AMERICA if they ever want to do the same thing.
What's the retirement age in Greece and what is it being upped to?
Why is it being 'upped'?
Why cant someone retire at 35 y.o, why does someone have to tell him when to retire?

Answer those questions and we'll be ontrack to find out just exactly what the problems in Greece are.

I will have no compunction killing or advocating the killing of someone throwing a Molotov cocktail at me, my loved ones, or my colleagues. If a Molotov cocktial is not a deadly weapon, then what is, pray tell?

'Kids in America' will not be throwing molotov cocktails. If they are, they are no longer 'kids' but murdering lowlives. Same concept as if I was on patrol in a foreign nation and took rounds from a 12 year old with an AK. Its neither illegal or immoral for me to kill a 'kid' attempting to use a deadly weapon to do the same to me or mine.
Too40gawlf is offline   Reply With Quote