RhinoJC
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfh4xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoJC
A law enforcement officer's job is to protect people, that includes protecting people from themselves.
game over bro, game over...

This shits too much, the military/police member of our boards are way to obvious.
My wife is military, I'm not. Even if I was a cop or a member of the military, how does that have any bearing on who won or lost an argument? Or how does it have any bearing in the discussion whatsoever?

Quote:
And yes, those are direct quotes from me, and I think you need some literacy classes to get the proper context.
I know how to read/write and I understand the meaning of words. The term you're looking for is comprehension.

Quote:
Quote:
ITS THEIR JOB TO BE THERE.
Were they forced to choose this occupation? No.
It honestly hurts my head to try and figure out how you can see this as a legitimate answer.

Are you trying to say they never should have been cops in the first place or that they should abandon their jobs when they are actually needed?

Quote:
Quote:
Please tell me how that's not advocating for violence against law enforcement.
I never said anyone "deserved to be hurt", I said they need to look into making better decisions.
Please tell me how that's advocating for violence against law enforcement.
I've already explained it, but I will again if I must.

It was the cop's job to be where he was when he was attacked. By you stating he deserved to be attacked, you're telling the attacker that what they did was right. If you can't see the connection between the two, I can't help you.

Quote:
Also, crowds without law enforcement presence typically self regulate.
I.E. Everyone knows that they are there to peacefully demonstrate, if someone becomes rowdy the crowd usually takes care of them.
I take it the concept of a mob mentality is a completely foreign concept to you?

Herd Mentality

Quote:
Herd mentality describes how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors, follow trends, and/or purchase items. Examples of the herd mentality include stock market trends, fashions in apparel, cars, taste in music, home décor, Vancouver Canucks 2011 Stanley Cup riot etc.
Basically, if one member of the crowd resorts to violence, chances are good the entire crowd will as well.

Quote:
Police arent needed to keep everyone safe, I've lived my life just fine without someone on my shoulder dictating everything I do.
This isn't seriously how you think is it? You think just because a cop hasn't pulled your butt out of the fire they're worthless? So how about we take every violent criminal who is currently incarcerated and release them into your community. How long do you think you would last then? I mean cops haven't done anything for you, so the release of these people obviously wouldn't have any affect on you right?
RhinoJC is offline   Reply With Quote