View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #66
wtfh4xx
Opinionated individual :)

Name: SecretNinjaMan

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninjette Special Edition (red/black)

Quote:
My wife is military, I'm not.
Precisely my point, it seems anyone related to military/police has this mental disposition.

The game over comment... catch up on your movies man... It came out in 1986
I wasnt claiming to win an argument lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2v...eature=related

Quote:
It honestly hurts my head to try and figure out how you can see this as a legitimate answer.

Are you trying to say they never should have been cops in the first place or that they should abandon their jobs when they are actually needed?
Neither, why do you assume I am against anyone being a cop?
I simply said it was their choice to be a cop, thats all.
Everything else was stuff military members made up.

Quote:
I've already explained it, but I will again if I must.

It was the cop's job to be where he was when he was attacked. By you stating he deserved to be attacked, you're telling the attacker that what they did was right. If you can't see the connection between the two, I can't help you.
I never said he deserved to be attacked, again made up stuff from military members who dont like my viewpoint.

Quote:
I take it the concept of a mob mentality is a completely foreign concept to you?
I take it your resulting to personal attacks because I already rebuffed this point.
The majority holds sway, a largely peaceful crowd will remove violent members.
Mob mentality works in all ways including peacefulness.
Took a look outside your window, is there a raging mob because a policeman isnt on your corner? No.

Quote:
Basically, if one member of the crowd resorts to violence, chances are good the entire crowd will as well.
Absolutely wrong.
But this is the standard viewpoint of oppressors as it gives them a reason to intervene.

Quote:
This isn't seriously how you think is it? You think just because a cop hasn't pulled your butt out of the fire they're worthless? So how about we take every violent criminal who is currently incarcerated and release them into your community. How long do you think you would last then? I mean cops haven't done anything for you, so the release of these people obviously wouldn't have any affect on you right?
It is, and it just so happens that this does happen in my county.
All the crackheads, child molesters, and other criminals get dropped off near salt creek from as far south as San Jose.
How long do I think I will last? As long as I have so far and never has a law enforcement officer proved to be valuable.

Damn, you really couldnt have picked a worse example for your case lol.
Yoshi slip on, shimmed 2 washers, zip tie throttle mod, pre-load #2, snorkel delete
2010 SE 250R!
Miles in the saddle: 1000
wtfh4xx is offline   Reply With Quote