View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #73
Too40gawlf
ninjette.org guru

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Super Sherpa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfh4xx View Post
game over bro, game over...

This shits too much, the military/police member of our boards are way to obvious.And yes, those are direct quotes from me, and I think you need some literacy classes to get the proper context.

Were they forced to choose this occupation? No.

I never said anyone "deserved to be hurt", I said they need to look into making better decisions.
Please tell me how that's advocating for violence against law enforcement.

Also, crowds without law enforcement presence typically self regulate.
I.E. Everyone knows that they are there to peacefully demonstrate, if someone becomes rowdy the crowd usually takes care of them.
Police arent needed to keep everyone safe, I've lived my life just fine without someone on my shoulder dictating everything I do.

I do love a good debate, I look forward to your legitimate thought out responses.
Hey Sweetheart, I'm former military...

Personally, I could give two flying copulations as to what you think of folks that wear/wore a uniform. I am not now or ever have been a cop. But perhaps one day, I will pursue that career path, I dont know. However, let me make it clear, if you or any of your ilk ever see it fit to give me what 'I deserve' for doing my job honorably, youre going to get more of a response than you bargained for.

And just because I know it'll chap your ass, this is how I spent part an afternoon today. Notice the hair? No one's mistaking me for a Greek protestor, lol.

Too40gawlf is offline   Reply With Quote