View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #77
wtfh4xx
Opinionated individual :)

Name: SecretNinjaMan

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninjette Special Edition (red/black)

Quote:
Personally, I could give two flying copulations as to what you think of folks that wear/wore a uniform. I am not now or ever have been a cop. But perhaps one day, I will pursue that career path, I dont know. However, let me make it clear, if you or any of your ilk ever see it fit to give me what 'I deserve' for doing my job honorably, youre going to get more of a response than you bargained for.

And just because I know it'll chap your ass, this is how I spent part an afternoon today. Notice the hair? No one's mistaking me for a Greek protestor, lol.
Lol, where the hell are you guys getting this "What they deserve" stuff from?
Nor have I made any mention what I think of service men/women.

You think it would bug me that you spent an afternoon shooting an M4A1 with magpul goodies?
Looks like fun to me.

Quote:

quote from story
"Angry youths amidst the demonstrators ran toward private buildings and began to beat them with mallets, breaking off marble pieces of buildings and lime stone from sidewalks to hurl at the riot police."

Yep, sounds peaceful to me
The complete text includes that it was a peaceful protest turned violent but did not specify when or why or how.

Quote:
No, I'm 20 years old studying Industrial Engineering and working part time in sales.

I stand by my previous statement
Well that's a relief

Un-subbed from this so my inbox stops filling up.
Yoshi slip on, shimmed 2 washers, zip tie throttle mod, pre-load #2, snorkel delete
2010 SE 250R!
Miles in the saddle: 1000
wtfh4xx is offline   Reply With Quote