Old October 17th, 2016, 02:01 PM   #132
Whiskey
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
On another note.
I would be very interested to hear from our members that are from other countries and let us know what you think about this presidential race and compare it to how things are done in your country.

Thanks.
This is probably a bit rambling.

We don't see a whole lot of Clinton, Trump gets a lot more coverage that I see, media and social media combined, his propaganda, his sheer idiocy, & the personality cult around him.

Looks like they're trying to start a civil war, from what we see on the outside there's next to nothing on policy, it's go for the jugular on your opponent.

Trump could win it, more from people who want to kick the establishment rather than him being the best candidate. Look at Duterte in the Philipines, the british leaving the EU, people who want to kick the system do some odd things, especially if you feed them oversimplified 'me good / them bad' ****.

It's starting to go the same way here, our leader of the opposition has a personality cult (but he's a bit more bernie sanders), doesn't listen to anyone bar his yes men, disregards policy when it suits him, has lost the confidence of all bar his personality cult.
One of the oppositioin MPs (~congresswoman) from the next county north of me was shot dead not too long ago over being seen not to be anti immigration enough. That's in a country where guns are very difficult to get, the guy made one himself for the assassination.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.