Old November 9th, 2017, 06:10 PM   #93
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
What's better:

Ride my bike (Kawasaki KLX250sf) to the interview in jeans/motorcycle boots/fancy shirt/blazer OR drive my car and wear business clothes? lol

I'm going to work on the clothes thing in the next few days. My school has a business clothes library where you can borrow stuff for interviews. It's super hard finding things that fit me, most of the dress pants end up looking like sweatpants. Can I complain about being a size 0?

Never thought I'd think this hard about clothes. I wear jeans and hoodies all day every day everywhere. ugh

Whaaaaaaat? You don't have 30 pair of shoes in your closet? I wear jeans and pocket "T" shirts 99.9% of the time - on a job interview I'd wear my suit. Out of curiosity I checked-out their website. These guys present themselves like they have been in business for 30 years. The person who established this business is not a 23 year old punk and he or she is not new to motorcycle dealerships. Dress nice-nice.

Bill