Old September 29th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #2785
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind
Guys are creepy, we've all seen it firsthand. I'm still in college, I can witness this every day. I will apologize for how I come off because while I don't mean them to, I'd bet that my actions sometimes come off like the creepy dudes I see. I try to not make a regular habit of noting how female members look on the forum because I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable. I enjoy making off color jokes about random pictures people post from time to time, but I really try not to.

So neeahhhhh!

Besides. I don't have to be smooth. I'm an engineering student who spends more time absorbed in his projects and his job and on his bicycle than he does with his friends or (admittedly) his girlfriend. No one expects me to be smooth. On top of that, I hate guys with 'game' and their obsession with themselves. Gosh. It's not all about picking up chicks for a cheap time. Relationships (romantic or solely mutually beneficial) happen. You shouldn't have to play a game for them. They happen on their own. If I were looking to pick up girls, this would be the lamest way to do it; cruise an Internet forum about motorcycles and dangle the bait. Winner right there...

But does your girlfriend ride?!

I can't speak for any other female riders out there but it takes a lot to make me uncomfortable. Like WAY more than a passing comment about looking good on a bike. I work in the shop with all guys and I'm starting to feel like one of them... Besides, I've been known to make comments of my own once in awhile lol... See adjust the junk thread...hahahaha
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote