View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #59
MLR
ninjette.org member

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

More dedicated parking spots for bikes in the cities would be good, everyone complains about congestion, make it easier to park and alot more people would ride.

Also cheaper rego and third party insurance for bikes would help.

What breaks my balls is all the dedicated push bike lanes, which hardly get used because in the cities the push bike riders are mainly couriers who obey no traffic laws or have reguard for pedestrians, I believe if you are a push bike courier in the city you should be registered and pay for the lanes that have been made for them, they should stick to those lanes, and most importantly, obey the bloody road laws.

I also believe a more thorough assesment is required before being able to ride, and particularly drive, any vehicle on the road.

The old and current system was and are a joke, the requirments for a bike licence is more thorough than a drivers licence but IMO they both are severely lacking once you throw real world scenarios in.

I honestly believe people generally have no idea in reguards to the responsibility they have when they hit the road.

Burying friends and family due to their own or someone elses incompetence is tiresome.

BAN LOW PERFORMANCE DRIVERS NOT HIGH PERFORMANCE VEHICLES
MLR is offline   Reply With Quote