View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2016, 12:17 PM   #80
UFOmoplata
ninjette.org member

Name: Shoulder Blade

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Hoodrat 250

About done.

Just minor things now:

-Flushmounts from MadHornet is taking forever. It's been three weeks now. Lighting it up would be cake. Need some sort of relay system for the LED taillights, though.

-Some sort of exhaust. I want that cafe sound. I'm thinking that Shorty GP would work:https://www.amazon.com/Radiant-Cycle...oddies+exhaust

-As of now, it's just header.

-Exhaust wrap - Pregen lower fairing and header don't clear. Need to cut it some, or at least sand out clearances.

-If it's too loud, I'll get a Danmoto of some sort.

-Plate mount: Plate

Nothing Major:

-Brake lever: Maybe tighten it up just a bit more.

-Go get it reg'd and plated.

-Bar end mirrors: Need to get those plastic inserts out somehow. The mirror are the type to go inside the handle bars instead of clipping on to the bars.

-New tires: Stock tires are rock hard. Maybe some time in the sun will soften them up?

What I DID do:

-@ducatiman carb service. He said I had the wrong emulsion tubes and that could have contributed to my idle issues. Fixed that and just need to run new gas through it.

-Cut out a fender: Smaller and lighter.

-Brakes bled.

-Wire tucking.

-Fork springs: newgen springs installed/15wt oil.

You could kind of see the fender in this one. I only ever take these profile shots for kind of a visual goal.

Last futzed with by UFOmoplata; August 13th, 2016 at 09:25 PM.
UFOmoplata is offline   Reply With Quote