View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #40
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Well its a good thing I'm invincible until age 25 then
Despite being invincible while younger, you pay with interest on all the stupid crap you did during this time when you get slightly older.

I beat the snot out of myself until i was about 27, I'm only 30 now and there is a significant change in aches and pains, to late now.

on topic

A lot of cop cars now a days have radar detectors in them and they are pretty fancy and accurate, even if you are traveling opposite direction and they are in motion it will still give accurate reading.

If for some reason a cop was unable to get an actual speed from radar, they can deem your speed "Traveling at speed greater than reasonable" It is a standard citation on the forums. I have gotten this twice in my car, both when i passed on a double yellow, whoops. Cop got me for illegal passing, blah blah, and then tacked on "speed greater than reasonable" just to be a prick.

You can fight almost any ticket and at least get less fines, or points dropped but if cop shows up you most likely will not win and get away scotch free.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote