View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:26 PM   #55
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Anyone want an update 11 months later? I now have almost full flexion, I can touch my butt with my heel if I work on it slowly! But I'm still lacking about 10 degrees of extension which is kind of not good... and I've not been able to see my surgeon since January because of coronavirus. I could go now, but I'm worried about going into their office building which includes a bunch of other medical offices and testing and diagnostics places etc... But I am able to walk just fine and go up and down stairs and ride my horse and ride my moped and sit cross legged etc! Still have a significant amount of pain putting weight on my right leg if it's bent more than about 40 degrees (deep squats...)

Still improving, I guess it's just going to take a long time. If I try to straighten my leg it just won't really get straight.. I had a Dynasplint which is a brace that puts low load/long duration tension on the leg to straighten it, but I honestly don't think it worked very well, it was super painful, and cost $200/month so I sent it back after 3 months (which I think was giving it a fair shot).

I haven't been able to ride my street or dirt bike mostly for non-physical reasons, but I definitely plan on riding when/if this pandemic ever "subsides" and I move out of the place I'm living at now.

How are you guys all doing? lol

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.