View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:30 AM   #33
FlamingYellowInsanity
Too sexy for roadrash

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250, 2007 Lance GS-R 150 (racing modified scooter), 1980 Honda CB750K project

I'm also currently 20 (almost 21) and going to school here for Aerospace Engineering. I have about 2 more years for that, and then probably on for a masters and possibly a masters in business management as well. I would like to work for NASA, but I hear they have horible budgeting issues, so maybe Boeing, JPL, Aerojet or something along that line.

I support my ninja habit by being a Math/Chem tutor at the local Community College (started out there) and by not driving the cage unless I have to.

I'm kinda starting to get into bicycling. I have an old All-Pro road bike that I'm semi restoring (need it in useable condition), then I'll customize it. I have no clue about the size or anything, but it fits me good and I can lift it with my little finger. I got tubes at Kmart and now I just need tires, and to redo the front brakes (or remove, that could work too), then to clean and greese everything that needs it, and then do some riding. Maybe someone can give me tips on the front brake? Or overall how good the brand is?

As for smilies, as long as I have my good 'ol massive grin I'm good!

Travis