View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2011, 02:20 AM   #126
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

I can't stomach dragon ball z. And I tried so hard with bleach, couldn't get into it. Ever see black blood brothers? Very short series. Worth watching for the last episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
whoa whoa are we talking about series's or features... Akira is a feature. The Cowboy Bebop feature is good but not as good as Akira. Akira is epic on a whole other scale.

Cowboy Bebop was probably the third anime series Id watched all the way through as it is pretty short. The first was Dragon Ball Z and second Gundam Wing Mobile suit Gundam.

at this point I could not tell you how many series Ive watched...

The longest ones would be Dragon Ball Z, YuYU Hakasho, Inuyasha, Bleach (still not finished with it ) and Im blanking on a few other long ones... Like ones that took me a good year to get through... I watched a lot in highschool. My most memorable are always demon ones or vampire ones. Sometimes ninja ones... Hellsing is awesome as well. Devil Lady is also bizarre and great. Of course Initial D (drifting anime) Shoot seriously I can not even think of all the anime Ive watched... Its a stupid amount.

anyways we should start an anime thread...