View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:51 PM   #8
jcgss77
Its not a 250,its a Ninja

Name: Shaun

Motorcycle(s): '11 CBR250R, '22 CFMOTO 300NK

I have not been active on here in a while, and my knowledge has faded a bit, so please forgive me if I ask anything that is more commonly known. With the shock and dogbone mod, does that add height to the seat, as compared to stock? If so, how much? Also, I am assuming you have the suspension set up for track. At the current settings, would the bike be good for everyday street use for a 150-160 lb rider?

Thank you for the extra pics, the bike looks great. I have not ridden a bike in a few years, and I am definitely getting back into the game this spring. I had to leave behind my '04 where I used to live as I could not fit it when I moved to where I am now, in addition to other issues I am going through. I like your bike, and all the mods done to it. I do prefer stock carbs and exhaust, as I definitely prefer economy to power, but I have a feeling your bike has been tuned well. If I do decide to purchase, I will be likely having the bike shipped to me. Would that be a problem?

Also, what is safety wired? Do you mean the kickstand shutoff switch is circumvented?

Last futzed with by jcgss77; February 6th, 2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: My brain is slow sometimes...this being one of those times
jcgss77 is offline   Reply With Quote