View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2016, 05:56 PM   #102
atomicrider266
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): 15 FJ-09, 08 YZ250, 07 WR450, 03 XR100.

Thumbs up Ducatiman Thumbs Up

Just wanted to bump this thread to give a huge thumbs up to Ducatiman. I recently decided to be a good friend and offer to get a friends bike running, despite me being unfamiliar with this particular bike. I attempted to clean the carbs and swore a lot as I am sure you all have. I then stumbled upon this thread and decided to shoot him a PM. He replied very quickly and was extremely professional with the way he conducts his business. I was merely looking for a cleaning service when he let me know he had a set that he was going to refurb soon if I was interested. I contemplated and thought it might be easier that way so I responded. Not even 6 hours later he sends me pictures of beautifully rebuilt carbs and the next morning I have a USPS label telling me they are on their way to me. Put them in the bike and she fired right up! I am honestly blown away by the dedication of this man and you are all lucky to have him should anyone need carb work. Ducatiman, thanks for the awesome experience and I will be sending any carb work I need done your way as well as anyone I come across who many need work done.
atomicrider266 is offline   Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.