View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2023, 01:35 AM   #8548
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL by the time I finally got down to the DMV office to get my permit when I was a Kid I had that entire book memorized ....but the book is 3 times as big now !!!!! there are so many new laws in there now that I couldn't believe it !
and they DO TEST YOU ON THEM ALL so you have to know them
taking the drivers test was a breeze back then they just had me drive up and back in the parking lot and go through the gears... then do a TIGHT figure 8
and that was that..... I had practiced that figure 8 till I could do it at full lock in both directions.... and I passed easy he mentioned that most guys fail at that
and I told him I had been practicing for over a year ! I wanted my permit bad!
when I finally got my License there was no driven test as I had already done that for the permit but the written test was much harder indeed...
STUDY THAT BOOK real good ! its not as easy as you think it is !
some of the questions are ambiguous..... and you'll only know the right answer if you've studied that handbook inside and out !
.....and answer it like the handbook says... not in your words, in the books words.....
good luck !
Bob......