View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #1
shane liberty
ninjette.org member

Name: Shane

Motorcycle(s): None Yet

TWF Racing Cartridges.

Ok so I pulled the trigger since no one else was willing to send their forks over to Zoran. I gave him my front end and I got back a set of GSXR cartridges with custom milled GSXR styled looking fork caps:

I'm spending my off season of racing touring with the CVMA Road Crew so I got my forks back just in time for the WERA West round at Autoclub Speedway. I'd never raced there and my last track day was 5 years ago on my speed triple. I didn't want to pay $250 for the track day before the race so I only got two 4 lap practice sessions before we started racing.

My left fork does compression now and my right does rebound.

I didn't get much practice but AP Moto was there to help me make any changes needed and after only a single turn to add some rebound, they worked great.

The forks worked phenomenally. I had fantastic feel, no excessive dive under braking and the front tire felt planted. I was even able to make mid-corner line corrections without feeling like the front was going to tuck.

I was able to grab a 1st and two 2nd place spots out of my 3 races. I got the bike down into the :49s with a best of 49.33 in the last race and had some great battles with the FLAP boys. If you're looking to upgrade your forks, TWF now has everything they need to give you turn key cartridges. Alternatively, you can contact AP Moto and Andy will be more than happy to set you up with some Andreani's for your ninja

Great day of racing and a great way to test out the new setup. I love my new forks. BIG Thanks to AP Motoarts for the race team support and help in the pits.

shane liberty is offline   Reply With Quote