View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #189
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Update for me:

New software fixed all the bugs so everything is good like the old tbs but almost more performance and so far more mpg. Still testing the gas mileage but i saw an increase of 3mpg over the old throttle bodies and alot more performance. I am seeing 70mpg from going up 1300ft of elevation and about 75mpg or more on a flat plain. And elevation changes are all adjusted so no affects when you travel out of town. It self tunes for every case.

Performance i have seen it pull pretty nice all the way to red line to 14.5k. NO dips in power, its all linear and alot more tq. I have pods, and full exhaust and the tunning adjust to the parameters of probably any combination within reason.

All in all im extremely happy with the kit. Love how the new kit is so much more simple to install. Easy diagnostics. Starts right up, no more chock, more performance. Well worth it, even on my old 1990 bike. I put new gen bikes to shame :P.