Old April 10th, 2017, 03:58 PM   #13
CaliGrrl
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
I've been scheming on how to track down the mailing address of some of the responding personnel for purpose of sending a few thank-you notes. On one hand, they were merely doing their job. On the other, that job was taking care of me and I feel it deserves acknowledgement of gratitude. I think that was grammatically incorrect but hopefully you understand what I'm saying.
::snip::

Those guys turned my clothing into confetti. Within about a minute, the scissors were directed toward my only remaining garment. I had to forcefully stop the dude from trying to cut my underwear off. I was like "there is nothing wrong with anything in that area!" and he's like "yes, but we need to take a look and make sure!" and I'm like "dude, take your hands off my johnson. You need to trust me on this!" Most of the 10-15 ppl in the emergency room were trying not to laugh.
I'd want to say thank you, too.

Clothing- yep, I'm told they cut it all off and pretty much immediately. I'm sure E/R personnel see all kinds of things, and all kinds of reactions. I guess if you're expressing concerns like that, they know your brain's functioning!
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.