Old June 13th, 2011, 01:38 PM   #58
sendler
ninjette.org member

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250, 2011 Honda CBR250R, 07 Ninja 650

Depth

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbitel View Post
I received the kit last Thursday, it was sent from oversea the Wednesday before last week so that makes it about 7 business days not bad for an international shipping. The shipping box could have been better, however what I care is inside (they wrapped it good with bubble wraps). I will post pictures of the kit tonight after work.

I didn't have time to work on the bike until yesterday, I already removed the fairing, Gas tank, and the complete exhaust. Today, I will have a body shop to arc weld the O2 sensor's bungs into the exhaust pipe. I'm still trying to round some corner like the correct O2 sensor position, the gas tank return, I removed the Petcock with the intention to make a plate for it but i noticed that our petcock has a fuel filter attached to it so it would be nice to retain the petcock if I can, I will see tonight if I could install a nipple on the fuel level sender plate.

Again, I will post pictures as soon as possible, However once I get everything working I will post a nice DYI.
It might not start with the petcock installed unless you leave it turned over to the prime postion so it is not accomplishing anything more than the supplied filter will also do.
When you fit the bungs for the O2 sensors you may want to space them out so that only the tip is protruding into the exhaust stream so as not to make too much of a restriction of the flow.
sendler is offline   Reply With Quote