View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Ecotrons EFI (Fuel Injection) kit Group Buy: June 2013

This is the June 2013 group buy thread for the Ecotrons EFI fuel injection kit. The kit fits both the pregen and newgen, but you need to specify your model year at the time of payment because some models are different.

This is the same deal that the March 2013 group buy got.

$15 deposit is required, payment can be made on the Ecotrons website. The item is at the bottom under the normal price. If the group buy fails to get enough buyers, the deposit will be refunded. A minimum of 5 buyers are required.

5 people = 20% off = $480
10 people = 25% off = $450

Shipping to US address: $20.

Group buy ends June 30, 2013.

Link to Ecotrons page and deposit button.
http://ecotrons.com/Kawasaki_Ninja_250cc_EFI_kit.html

A few other links:

The install thread - This is the thread where experienced installers can answer questions about installing the kit.

The DIY Video Thread - This thread hows how to install the kit as a module. It minimizes down time for the bike and makes it easy to revert back to the carburetors if you feel you need to.

Buyers who are in for the EFI kit:
1. n4mwd
2. triptronix

If you want to be included in this group buy, you must state on THIS thread that you are in and I will add your name to the list above.

Note that a few people have expressed interest in buying a bracket kit from me like in the video. If enough people are interested in the brackets (not included in the kit), let me know.

Last futzed with by n4mwd; June 10th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
n4mwd is offline   Reply With Quote