View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #46
wtfh4xx
Opinionated individual :)

Name: SecretNinjaMan

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninjette Special Edition (red/black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too40gawlf View Post
What's the retirement age in Greece and what is it being upped to?
Why is it being 'upped'?
Why cant someone retire at 35 y.o, why does someone have to tell him when to retire?

Answer those questions and we'll be ontrack to find out just exactly what the problems in Greece are.

I will have no compunction killing or advocating the killing of someone throwing a Molotov cocktail at me, my loved ones, or my colleagues. If a Molotov cocktial is not a deadly weapon, then what is, pray tell?

'Kids in America' will not be throwing molotov cocktails. If they are, they are no longer 'kids' but murdering lowlives. Same concept as if I was on patrol in a foreign nation and took rounds from a 12 year old with an AK. Its neither illegal or immoral for me to kill a 'kid' attempting to use a deadly weapon to do the same to me or mine.
It is currently 55, upped from 50 (still 50 if your career is hazardous) and the Greek government now plans to raise it to 63 by 2015.
Why didnt you know this being such a history lover?

Second, you shouldn't put yourself in a position to have Molotov's thrown at you. If you do, its your on fault (see Op's picture).

Your final paragraph reinforces to me what I had previously believed that you are or are close with an ex/current member of police/military and there's nothing I can do to cure you of your disease of blindly spewing to defend your militaristic views.

Anyhoo's, carry on.
Yoshi slip on, shimmed 2 washers, zip tie throttle mod, pre-load #2, snorkel delete
2010 SE 250R!
Miles in the saddle: 1000
wtfh4xx is offline   Reply With Quote