View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2019, 11:10 AM   #19
Guaire
ninjette.org member

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2005 EX250, 2014 Royal Enfield Continental GT

"It will turn on when you crank engine fast enough to activate headlight relay with power coming from stator-coils."

Topic/headlight off? No one answered. Why all the off thread writing? You had no intention of offering help.

A professional mechanic had my GT on his lift. I saw how he used the Power Probe to show exactly what was the problem in the circuitry. The Power Probe is most useful to someone with knowledge and experience. My knowledge and experience is limited on E250s. There is a thread in this topic. You criticize what you don’t understand and run off topic. Your unwanted analysis of the techniques in using the Power Probe III are off topic, not helpful, pedantic and self indulgent at my expense. Why not explain the circuit in the first place? All the off thread writing is your way of creating obfuscation, no more, no less.

The Power Probe is very useful to someone with knowledge and experience. My knowledge and experience is limited on E250s. There is a thread in this topic. You criticize what you don’t understand and run off topic. Your unwanted analysis of the techniques in using the Power Probe III are off topic, not helpful, pedantic and self indulgent at my expense.

If a need arises for an off topic, unhelpful, wannabe know it all, I assure you, I will specifically request your participation.

Regards,
Bill Gorry

Last futzed with by Guaire; January 17th, 2019 at 08:46 AM. Reason: redundant text
Guaire is offline   Reply With Quote