View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2016, 09:42 PM   #85
Chocula
ninjette.org member

Name: Chocula

Motorcycle(s): Lots

Unhappy

Wow! As arguably some of the most vulnerable users of the road, I am flabbergasted at the comments in this tread boasting of intimidating and assaulting other drivers (forcing someone off the road) with their vehicles.

For some people, there are only 2 types of other drivers, the idiots going slower than them, and the maniacs going faster. Using your vehicle in an attempt to alter other drivers behavior is not only dangerous to them, you, and anyone unlucky to be near you, but also futile. The only thing you can reliably do is increase their aggression.

Do you really not see the hypocrisy of enforcing your ideals (with a several ton weapon) upon others claiming it is the other persons fault because they were preventing you from speeding?

While annoying, not letting someone pass does not cause a dangerous situation. Choosing to force your way past or tailgating does create a dangerous situation, especially when there is a significant difference in vehicle size, and is therefor an unreasonable (even if common) response.

I hope that you can relax and safely avoid those who choose not to operate their vehicles in a safe and prudent manner. For those who choose to endanger others, I hope you lose your license before you injure or kill someone.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.