Old September 1st, 2016, 06:13 AM   #86
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocula View Post

For some people, there are only 2 types of other drivers, the idiots going slower than them, and the maniacs going faster. ......
That is pretty universal for everyone. If someone is slower they are and idiot and if they are faster they are a maniac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocula View Post
:

Do you really not see the hypocrisy of enforcing your ideals (with a several ton weapon) upon others claiming it is the other persons fault because they were preventing you from speeding?
I have repeatedly said that I tailgate when people are doing less than the speed limit in the left lane.

People driving slower in the left lane are quite often doing it on purpose to force their will and view of speed laws on others. They are just as aggressive as the "Aggressive" drivers, but just doing it in a passive way.

My point has been that they are contributing to any accident just as much as a tailgater is.

It takes two to tango and those blocking the left lane are just as much at fault and more should be done to enforce the law against them.

The article at the beginning of this thread states that there are less traffic accidents and fatalities on the German Autobahn (with no speed limits) because people there understand that the left lane is for passing only and they stay out of the left lane. If they don't they can get a ticket. (or a BMW flashing it's lights up your ass)

If everyone drove properly and courteously there would be a lot less road rage and accidents.