View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:26 PM   #23
txnili
ninjette.org member

Name: Patrick

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250 & 2004 Suzuki Katana 750

Thank you all especially csmith12 for link. 10 bolts and the rear tire removed damn thing slid in perfectly. The issue isn't getting it out its getting it in and I don't want to cut it apart. The guy that had I bought it from did that but single pod filters wouldn't stay on from motor vibration. I don't need it suped up I just need it running right to teach my daughter throttle control. Head gasket was blown on it so I got all that replaced and fixed. You guys have been great helping me and love your senses of humor it gets me back to an eased state of mind being able to laugh about it. I was trying to get the 2 pieces to wedge in and damn hand slipped hit frame and broke a fricken nail. Seriously it tore half my thumbnail off I don't recommend it. Hence the original post that actually kinda hurt. Bad thing now is it dies without the choke on. He changed the jets to stage 2 and I know with the airbox the air fuel mixture is now jacked but that's easy fine tuning with the carbs. Really appreciate all your help
txnili is offline   Reply With Quote