View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #65
kobachi
ninjette.org member

Name: Craig

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
People went elsewhere so why bother with this. Plus Dennis at Bohemian is a friend of mine and I work on his race bike for him on race weekend. Losing business to him wasn't a big deal. People complained about wait time when I post the estimated if you didn't like the terms then move on. Kobachi is complaining about wait time on a special order replacement part that he didn't even pay for and I wasn't even obligated to replace. I sent him a set of brake pads with the for having to wait. That sure is horrible customer service. I started a new job and moved so I didn't see every email sent to me. BTW Craig check your mail box. Your should have received your stuff.
I never asked for anything free. I offered to pay for the replacement parts from the beginning, and even offered to write you an instruction manual so that none of your future customers would have the same problem I did.

Only after I complained on this forum previously did you offer me brake pads as an apology. I immediately deleted my post as a courtesy to you. But that was over a month ago, and I still have received nothing -- no pads, no parts, and no replies to my emails (Sep 7, Sep 10) asking for updates. In fact, my front brake pads failed this week. I had to buy locally because I never received the pads you promised.

So, yes, this is horrible customer service. Saying you will do things and actually doing them are completely different things. You can call me a complainer if you want, but the fact is that complaining on here seems to be the only way to get your attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobachi
This is easy to resolve, Matt. Send the replacement parts you've said are sitting in your shop. If you want, send me a PayPal invoice for them, I'm happy to pay for them. I don't want or need any freebies. All I want is for you to follow through, and to show everyone here that you take your business seriously.
EDIT: Holy crap the package arrived. See below.

Last futzed with by kobachi; September 25th, 2011 at 07:56 AM.