Old February 16th, 2020, 08:24 AM   #16
thunderkat59
ninjette.org member

Name: Lem

Motorcycle(s): z400, scooters, more than I can remember since 1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboater View Post
Hi Thunderkat,
That's exactly howI felt about my current Ducati Diavel Carbon, after test riding, and buying a new Ninja 400SE for my wife last month.

I can see the day, not far off, when I no longer want to manage the heft of the Diavel (even though the Carbon is not much heavier than many mid-range bikes). The Ninja is so much fun to ride - a different experience, sure, but fantastic fun as a light middleweight - and so easy to manage around the shed.

Hey, it is even lighter than the 2010 Ninja 250R we are buying for one of my sons to begin his riding adventures...

All the best from Ozzieland (aka Orstraya).

PS - just joined now, too.
Hello Ashley, I have found that out ... No matter how hi-tech a bike is, it is always that 'fun' factor that is the most important in the end. I made some pretty bad bike decisions in the past, but this one is right. Its simple, easy to ride, I can wheel it around the garage easily, all the things that I over looked in the past. Im not a big strong individual, even getting that BMW up or off the stand was a terrifying moment. If it had a full tank of gas, it was a very frightful second not know which way it is going to go. Im 61. I dont need anything that seems like 'work' now, lol Small is good
Australia is on my 'must visit' list, what a great place to live!
thunderkat59 is offline   Reply With Quote