View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2014, 10:43 AM   #32
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
I might add that with a 2 brothers exhaust you wouldn't have even heard, and subsequently been distracted by, the loud ass dog
I think the dog, being a more abrupt sound, would still have been heard. I'll have to test this when I get a louder exhaust someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
You already crashed the 300! Just take it to the track!
True, however I don't want to risk totaling it at the track, it's both more reliable than my car and worth a lot more money than my car. If insurance doesn't cover it in the event it's totaled then I'm pretty screwed over. I'd rather risk my 250 that's pretty much worth nothing in terms of finances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenaero View Post
@Sirref, Very sorry to hear about your crash, I'm glad you and your moto weren't hurt/damaged seriously. Your gear did its job.
that it did, it took a pretty good beating though, a lot of the damage doesn't show up in pictures particularly the jacket. My jacket has a few holes in it and I'm not confident it'll take another hit though it did hold up this time.
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote