View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #39
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginganinja View Post
Sucks to hear about the bike. in this case, I wouldn't even take it to the insurance company, your deductible might be more than it is to even fix the bike yourself. Plus it's kinda fun to fix it yourself as long as it's nothing too major, like frame damage.

BTW, AAA is great insurance and covers track days!!!! I tested this with my R6 in october. the only thing they don't cover is timed events or racing. a track day is neither, they just ask for proof that you were at the event(receipt) and that's about it.
I'm already planning to switch to rider insurance, they're the cheapest around so long as you have had your Mclass license for over a year and they cover track days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
Got any video bruh?
Unfortunately I don't have a camera, no $$$ for one. I would have posted video already if I had one recording.

also the fact that it could have easily been way worse is the reason why I'm not upset. I am bummed about it but it's far from the end of the world.
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote