corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
I walked over 10 miles today... So sweaty my Mohawk fell over
An lifted heavy stuff, an yea I'm so sexy I can't date anyone
Maybe you shouldn't focus on dating. Maybe you should focus on you. It has been my experience through observation that a strict exercise regiment, coupled with a high-calorie, low carb diet - rich in rare meats and supplemented with a rigorous exercise routine - will produce far greater sensations of personal fulfillment and progress through life than a long walk with a sweat mohawk.

But everyone has to start somewhere, and I absolutely support you in your embarkment on the path toward life-long fitness.

I'll bet my left nut on the fact that when you got home after that sweaty walk, you sat on the couch and felt better than you have in years.

Here's to another walk tomorrow -- not for the purpose of going anywhere meaningful, but just to stretch out those leg muscles you toned today and keep them from cramping when you try to sit on the can and deposit the remains of your breakfast sometime around 4pm tomorrow.

What is even going on in this thread.... I make a post trying to motivate people to get in shape, and somehow now I'm arguing with an anti-cigarette-campaign-manager and some other guy who went for a walk and wants to be told "bravo! You did it!"

Where did I put my spectacles....