View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2019, 08:36 AM   #4
mjn76
ninjette.org member

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250, 02 rc51, 04 f4i, 01 748s, 01 f4-spr,09 nightster, 93 sportster etc,etc,etc.....

I picked up one of those recently, it is the brand "black widow" I believe and is their 600lb model. I have used it about 7 times, once with a ninjette, once with a older Ducati and a few times with a 125 mx bike. this was behind a trailblazer. you can def feel the weight. but I wouldn't say that I felt unsafe. I definitely felt better with a trailer on back but I think that that would even out with time and trust. mostly the not being able to see the cargo as well is unnerving. the one I got is right around $200 new online but I got it used for $80 on Craigs or offerup there were more than a few on there when I found it so I just went with the closest/best deal. hope this helps.

P.S. the guy I got it from added some brake lights to it and included an anti rattle device, I would highly recommend both. I also think that I am going to put some plow poles/flags on it so that I can better see the limits of where it is when parking/ backing.

Last futzed with by mjn76; July 4th, 2019 at 08:45 AM. Reason: added info
mjn76 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.