VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
I am very happy for your purchase!

I wasn't a big cruiser fan until I actually hopped on two HD's during vacations.

The first year I did a cruise, in Cozumel I did an excursion on a Sportster 1200. I LOVED the bike. Rode well, sounded amazing, and it started to change my views on what is a good bike. I was always only sportbikes, standards, and dual sports.

Then in the Bahamas, I rode a FLSTF Fat Boy, and wow, I was sold. It was so comfortable and soon became my favorite in the HD line. So I started to consider much more than just my main three. Now I'm pretty much open to any bike. I shy away from sportbikes these days simply because I tend to want to ride it like it was designed to be ridden. Others, I'm more relaxed.

Enjoy your new ride!!!
I don't get people that say "I'll never ride a cruiser" or insert Touring Bike, Dirt Bike, Crotch Rocket, Adventure Bike, side car rig, or whatever type you can think of.

They are all fun to ride, the torque of a big V-Twin is addictive to me as winding out an in-line four and watching the speedometer sail past triple digits. I wish I could afford one of each.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.