Thread: Hello ALL
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2022, 09:01 AM   #3
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

lets put it this way..... when I got my 2012 Ninja 250R I was very impressed
as it is only a 250cc but it has the power of a 650cc just a few years ago !
my Ninja is stock in the engine department I haven't touched it to increase the power simply because it doesn't need it ! so WHY are you looking for more ?
you want to go faster ? or just want to FEEL more power.... most likely the latter because the Ninja is very capable of doing over 100mph and you don't need to go that fast anyway ! LOL
I understand that feeling the power of a bigger bike is worth switching for
I've done that many times myself but I've also noticed that the ride is more important than doing wheelies ! especially now that I am older ! and something else that I've never considered before is weight.... now that I am a shrivled up old man I find picking up a 450 lb motorcycle takes everything I have and i'll regret that for a week ! Smaller is better Really as it uses less gas
can still go fast and you would be hard pressed to find a better bike than the Ninja !
Myself I'ed listen to Danno if I were you ! but more than that Just keep the Ninja and save your money ! LOL
Bob.....