View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:38 PM   #1
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Your OTHER motorcycles....what ya got ?

Myself I have other motorcycles than just the 2012 Ninja 250R .
and a few of them raite higher on my list than the Ninja does. their just a better bike than the ninja for that days riding....as I am not always in the mood to go do the Twisties.... and that is mainly what I do with the Ninja
and it is by far and away better at that than any other bike I have....
but what of the others ?
Well the 1977 Triumph T120 750cc is OLD school all the way it's mainly for longer trips cruising down the freeway or just getting down the road
it has a special place in my heart as I wanted one of those sense I was 12 years old and I finally got one.... but many other bikes are superior , that goes without saying.... it's old technology !
My newly acquired XR650L is a Duel Sport both on road and off road machine.
and that is what kind of riding I plan to do with it.... exploring rual roads and logging trails in the mountains , not something the Triumph or Ninja is real good at...
the TT250 Is mainly for the same thing but Mainly I got it for the Kid...not me but it is alot lighter and easier to maneuver on single track trails but
I'm really not riding it because I don't want to hurt the Kids bike (even if she don't ride it)
So My question is What bikes do you have ? and what do you use them for?
What kind of Bikes do you have and what do you use them for and your plans for them... Many of you people out there are Track fiends and love going to the track as much as you can, others commute back and forth to work on them.... which I would think the Ninja 250 would be the ultimate bike for that....some only travel on bikes...
but some people have many bikes, bikes are like guns... you collect them and are hard pressed to sell one as you may need it some day.
Please give us a run down of your bikes... bikes are like tractors or boats I just like hearing about them !
Bob.....