Thread: Instruments
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 08:15 AM   #15
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
I dabble with the guitar, have been dabbling for 10 yrs I'd say. Like to play the acoustic and electric about the same, they both do something different for me.

my acoustic isn't fancy but sounds and plays good, can't even remember what it is lol
My current electric is a Ibanez SZ520 with solid neck body. I like it. Pic below (not my actual guitar) I used to have an esp LTD 7 string with emg's, I liked it but didn't love it. Someone made me a good offer on it and I couldn't pass it up. I don't get a chance to play electric that much anymore anyway so it was just sitting around.

I have a drum kit, I played drums for a few years, was in a band for a bit, haven't touched them for awhile as I was storing them at my sisters place, just got them back but playing drums in a thin walled house doesn't go over very well so I can't imagine ill spend much time on the throne in the near future.

I would like to pick up the cello, have always loved that instrument and what it can do in the right hands. Unfortunately my lack of loose change and free time likely means it won't happen any time soon though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vjr3fbmtpkswk9is6z00.jpg (33.9 KB, 1 views)

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote