View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2023, 04:41 AM   #7
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

yah ! I kind'a get that impression from the Book which even states that this won't cover the laws so much as it will safety in riding....
I finally passed the test though today.... so I am happy about that !
just gott'a wait for my DL to come in the mail now LOL
one question that I missed still pisses me off though.... the question was about
something obvious and I remember reading about it in the book and in the 3 possable answers each one was right.... they were ALL correct, so then I had the delima of choosing the one that was the most correct..... that is not the way to make a test question !!!!! but there was 3 questions like that that I counted in the test ! all the answers were right just one was more right than the others..... I didn't have many tests like that in High School, or in college
to answer that type of question you have to get into the mind of the writer....
and understand where he is coming from and what idea he is trying to portray.... and I don't do that unless I am really interested in what I am reading about..... I guess I ain't interested in his ideas of what is safe and what is not..... so that is probably why I missed those questions LOL
but at least I won't have to mess with that for 5 more years by then I am sure they will change it all again so I will have to study even harder... LOL
of course I could Die before then... and never have to mess with it again !
Bob........