View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM   #1
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

Vetter Fuel Economy Challenges; Hollister CA 7/2/16, Mid-Ohio 7/10/16

It's competition time for us moto hypermilers but as always all motorcyclists are invited to join in the fun as we ride to push motorcycling performance into a new and different direction. The rides are fun and filled with great scenery and comradery.

The first 2 events of the 2016 season will be held at :

July 2 ,2016 as a part of the Hollister Rally events, meet at the Corbin Seat Factory, 2360 Technology Pkwy., Hollister CA 95023 with a full tank before the start at 11AM. The route will be around 100 miles.

July 9,2016, as a part of the AMA Vintage Days events, meet at the Comfort Inn Splash Harbor Motel , Lexington OH at 5 pm for the riders meeting and tech inspection.
July 10, 2016, meet at Splash Harbor motel at 7:30 AM for the Challenge start at * AM. The route will be around 160 miles.

Craig Vetter is still recovering from his collision with a deer but we hope to keep his dream alive promoting motorcycles that are efficient, relevant and fun. For more information on the Vetter Challenge go to www.craigvetter.com

I had a good 2015 season with 2 second places overall ( 163 mpg and 152 mpg ) but I hope to return to the winner's circle in 2016. Competition will be tough against Alan Smith, Terry Hershner and Fred Hayes but it will be fun !
Wish me luck, I hope to see you at these rides.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.