View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:30 PM   #9
MichaelS214
ninjette.org member

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r

Thanks for the additional welcomes. I got a sad story you may want to hear.

So I've been having a hell of a time trying to find a decent pre 2006 ninja 250 on my local Craigslist. It's full of the usual "perfect condition - except it was dropped on one side" or they just say it's excellent until you ask for pictures and its all messed up. Come on people - don't say "perfect....except". That doesn't mean perfect. That literally means it's not perfect. Anyway....

So the other day I see a new post for an 05 with that black and green color scheme for 2200. Owned by a retired guy who recently passed away. This thing was mint with 4k miles. I mean perfect. Nice pictures that actually showed every part of the bike, detailed description, meticulous maintenance (if he wasn't lying)...i mean just the ideal Craigslist ad. I've been checking Craigslist constantly and this ad was up for minutes so I jumped right on it.

What do you know - someone actually beat me to it. Super bummed about it lol. I guess 250's are a hot commodity - especially ones that are so mint. In the past I never had an issue with all the other bikes I bought. Nobody ever beat me to it - especially not when responding within minutes.

Oh well - search on right? Lol
MichaelS214 is offline   Reply With Quote