View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2015, 12:14 PM   #63
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbinker View Post
I have also found that more track time = more knowledge, and more track time with a skilled instructor is priceless.
I am in agreement with your statement. The only time I had a major breakthrough was when following an instructor on the track. I will have a membership with TTD for 2016 and I hope to visit a few tracks besides what they offer. I want to hit Thompson, Palmer (multiple times), NH AKA Laconia, NYST, Mid Ohio and possible one more this next season. I have a few issues to work out with my bike and riding position then I will get the instructors involved. I found an issue with my 748 at the end of last season which I am correcting along with a new Ohlins shock and a small change to the motor, so I don't feel like I am stuck between gears, and I am adding a gold valve kit to the forks. The modifications are against advice from a trusted friend (other than the first issue)but I think they will help me more than hold me back. I am really looking forward to this next season.
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote