View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM   #101
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

One of the people who posted in this thread advised me to do an update so here goes:
Little set back thru the Holidays--Happy New Year-- with all the food and parties but overall still trying to keep the calories as low as possible. My toughest challenge is SODA! Hard not to just drink a soda and not just water. I have been doing my free weights and sit ups and other exercises and walking when the weather allows. I have regained lots of the strength I had when I was earlier just dont have the endurance I used to have. With a few more months till the first track trip of 2017, there should be quite a difference in my conditioning by then.

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and I will try to keep this thread fresh with more interesting updates. I have torn the motor of my 748 down to just the cases and will be replacing the crank, pistons and jugs to make it a full blown 916! I wanted a 916 since the early 90's and the search for a good one found me my 999! I later found the 748 for a price I could not refuse so I had to buy it and now the final pieces (literally) are falling into place for me to have the bike I always wanted. My wife is so AWSOME, not only does she come and ride at the track with us but she has approved the budget for a full (Ducati) motor rebuild! Got to love a beautiful woman who cooks, rides, supports her husbands insanity and loves him too!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.